Inhale Pittsburgh Policies
We at Inhale Pittsburgh are so very grateful for our growing community and for your commitment to enhancing your life through yoga classes, workshops, and trainings here at Inhale. In order to maintain our studio spaces and welcoming environment, sustain our class schedule, and support our team of teachers, we present the following policies:
- Registration: You can register and pay for classes on Mind Body prior to attending a class, workshop, or training. Not only will this secure a spot for your mat, but it will simplify your experience when you arrive. This is by no means required, but highly recommended. We do accept last minute drop-ins, but only if there is room in the class. Upon arrival, we ask that you check in (even if you signed in prior) with the teacher at the front desk.
- Mat Rental: You may rent a mat (Jade or Manduka) for any one of our classes or offerings. Mat rental (for non-members) is $2. Or $0 if you show us some social media love by tagging us on either Instagram (@inhalepgh) or Facebook (Inhale Pittsburgh).
- Cell Phones & Belongings: We ask that you store your belongings - purses, keys, extras, etcetera - outside of the studio space. We lock the doors during class. Cell phones are permissible if they are necessary, as long as they are set on silent and do not disturb the class.
- Payment: (Online) Through our Mindbody app and/or website you may pay by debit card or any major credit card. (In Studio) You may pay in cash, by debit, or with any major credit card. Please note we only offer e-mail receipts (saving trees!). Inhale Pittsburgh does not offer refunds for un-used classes.
- Yoga Classes:
- (Early Cancel) There is no fee for cancelling your yoga class reservation 1 hour prior to scheduled class start time. You can do so on our Mindbody App or online through your account. Log in details are the same.
- (Late Cancel / No Show) If you fail to cancel within the 1-hour window or do not show up for class, you will lose your class. If you are an Inhale member, you will incur a $7 fee.
- Workshops & Trainings: A 48-hour cancellation notice via email to email@example.com (no phone calls, please) is required for you to receive the equivalent credit on your Inhale Pittsburgh account. Less than 48-hour notifications and no-shows will be charged the full fee. Credits are transferable. Inhale Pittsburgh does not offer refunds for workshops.
All sales are final. Inhale Pittsburgh does offer refunds for yoga classes, passes, memberships, workshops or trainings in the event of that the student cannot attend or did not attend. Emergencies and injuries, per our discretion, are subject to receiving a credit. Classes, class passes, and memberships may not be shared or transferred to another person. Please note the expiration of your class pass. Only in the event that Inhale Pittsburgh cannot provide the service, the option of a refund is available.