Terms & Conditions
Inhale Pittsburgh, LLC (the “Company”) maintains the Website located at http://www.inhalepgh.com (the "Website"). By using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions.
The Company reserves the right to change the terms & conditions as well as prices at any time. Significant changes will be indicated by notice on this Website. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact Inhale Pittsburgh via email at: [email protected]
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Inhale Pittsburgh is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Front doors are locked no later than 5 minutes into the start of every class. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Inhale Pittsburgh reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final.
- In attending classes at Inhale, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Inhale Pittsburgh or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- Class cancellations must be made 4 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel within 4 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
- Cancellations must be made through our online reservation system or smartphone app for Apple or Android devices. Cancellations will not be accepted via e-mail or phone.
- Workshops can be fully refunded if canceled 24 hours after purchase. After this time, you will be fully charged for the workshop.
- Please late cancel if you are unable to attend to make your space available to others.
- Only two wait-list reservation per student per day. Students who wait-list for three or more classes in a day will be removed from all wait-lists.
RISK & RESPONSIBILITY
- Inhale Pittsburgh does not accept responsibility for students who do not follow the class instructions as provided by the teacher.
- Any medical or physical conditions, recent or persistent injuries, or relevant disclosures must be made by students to the teacher prior to the beginning of class.
- Prior to, during, or after class, it is the responsibility of students to inform the teacher if they are experiencing any pain or discomfort.
- The use of Inhale Pittsburgh facilities denotes the acceptance of the risk associated with all forms of physical exercise, both during and after.
- Inhale Pittsburgh, LCC, including any staff, owners, managers, and directors, will not be held liable for: a) any injury or harm resulting in participation or use of facilities, and b) any damage to or loss of personal property.
- Inhale Pittsburgh does not accept any responsibility for personal property left at the facilities.
- Left items will be kept in a lost and found box for three weeks, at which point they will be donated to a charitable organization.
- Please come prepared in proper attire.
- Please leave shoes in the shoe boxes at the front of the studio.
- Please exercise proper etiquette among fellow students and teachers
- Both 5 & 10 Class Passes may be used for all regular class bookings. Class Passes may not be used for Moonlight Mondays, Karma Class, and Sonic Yoga.
- 5 Class Passes expire in 3 months.
- 10 Class Passes expire in 6 months.
- Class packs are non-transferable and non-returnable.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, programs, and/or boutique purchases.
- Gift cards can be purchased and sent electronically through our online store or in-studio.
- All gift cards are electronic. Inhale Pittsburgh does not provide physical gift cards.
- Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Monthly Unlimited Yoga is valid for: unlimited regular classes, Moonlight Mondays + 15% OFF select workshops + 15% OFF boutique items + mat rental or mat storage
- Self Care Membership is valid for: unlimited regular classes, one personal care treatment, Moonlight Mondays + 15% OFF select workshops + 15% OFF boutique items + mat rental or mat storage
- 3 months minimum for all memberships. Memberships automatically auto-renew monthly.
- Membership fees will be automatically charged to your credit card or bank account.
- If you need to update or change your billing method, please update your online account right away.
- To cancel, please provide written cancelation request to [email protected]. 30 days written notice required.
- If your billing date is less than 30 days from your notice date, you will be charged for one final month.
- If you cancel a membership, you may lose your existing rate.
- Pro-rated amounts will not be refunded.
- If your monthly auto-payment fails for any reason, then your membership may be cancelled and you may be assessed a fee.
- Members will be back-charged for any and all missing or unpaid membership payments.
- Memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing a membership will be denied entry and forfeit their membership permanently.
- Members may pause a membership twice in a calendar year for up to two months. To pause, please provide written request with select freeze dates to [email protected]. 30 days written notice required. Your next monthly auto-payment will shift forward in time by a commensurate number of calendar days.
DISCOUNT DROP IN ($13)
- Valid for active, full-time students, certified yoga teachers, military, veterans, and first responders.
- Purchaser must present a valid educational or military I.D. or proof of veteran status in studio for purchase. Expiration date on I.D. will be noted at time of sale.
- When I.D. expires, purchaser will no longer be eligible for discounted Specialty Membership rate. Failure to notify Spark Yoga of I.D. expiration date, e.g. graduation date, may result in membership forfeiture.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL ($49)
- Valid for new students only. One purchase per student.
- One month is defined by 30 calendar days from the first registered class date (inclusive).
- New students are defined as individuals who have never previously attend classes, workshops, or events at Inhale Pittsburgh.
- Valid for regular yoga classes only. Does not apply to Moonlight Mondays, Karma Class, and Sonic Yoga
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.