200 HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
4 week intensive
june 1 - june 30th
200-HR TEACHER TRAINING INCLUDES
- yoga history & philosophy
- yoga postures, sequencing & alignment
- meditation & pranayama
- anatomy & physiology
- teaching techniques & hands-on assists
- restorative & therapeutic yoga
- chakras, subtle body & ayurveda
- positive psychology philosophy & the art of communication
This month-long intensive Yoga Teacher Training offers an integrated and compassionate perspective on the practice and study of yoga.
HEALTHY BODY PEACEFUL SOUL incorporates the study of traditional yoga practices, such as postures, philosophy, breathing exercises, and mediation, along with a focus on the science that now supports these practices and the training methods of positive psychology.
Whether you feel called to teach yoga, or you want to expand your knowledge of yoga for personal or professional reasons, or you are eager to study this ancient healing practice for your own personal growth and enlightenment, HEALTHY BODY PEACEFUL SOUL is the way to dive right in with a daily yoga study. Welcome to the opportunity to awaken to your greatest potential and most compassionate and clear mind. Through a process of self-discovery and self-transformation, you will learn how to nurture your mind, body and spirit, catalyze personal growth, and live life skillfully with a centered, deep-rooted happiness and peace. Through the lens of yoga and meditation, you will be given the tools to incorporate gratitude and joy into your own life as well as the lives of those around you.
HEALTHY BODY PEACEFUL SOUL
Teacher Training Details
180 CONTACT HOURS
20 HOURS OF STUDY
YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
- MWF: 9:30 - 11:30 AM | 1:30 - 5:30 PM
- T: 6:30 - 11:30 AM | 1:30 - 4:30 PM
- TH: 6:30 - 11:30 AM | 1:30 - 4:30 PM
- Sat: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM (with lunch break)
TUITION COST: $2,800 (paid in full by June 30th, by check or cash)
In addition to this 200 HR certification, your training includes:
- HEALTHY BODY PEACEFUL SOUL E-Book
- 6-weeks of complimentary yoga classes at Inhale Pittsburgh
- 1 unlimited yoga monthly membership at half price ($48)
- HEALTHY BODY PEACEFUL SOUL training sessions in perpetuity
- HEALTHY BODY PEACEFUL SOUL Graduation Fire Ceremony
- Kripalu weekend retreats (at a discounted rate)
The list of books below will be covered throughout the program.
You are welcome and encouraged to purchase at anytime and read ahead.
- The Key Muscles of Yoga: Ray Long
- Kripalu Yoga: Richard Faulds
- Light on Yoga: B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga for Wellness: Gary Kraftsow
- Yoga Toolbox for Teachers & Students: Joseph & Lillian LePage
- How to Know God: The Yoga Aphorisms of Patanjali: Christopher Isherwood
- The Bhagavad Gita: Eknat Easwaran
- The Wisdom of No Escape: Pema Chodran
The list of books below is by no means required, but any and all will make an excellent addition to your yoga library.
- Relax & Renew: Judith Lasaster
- Wherever You Go There You Are: Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Move Feel Think: Yoga for Brain Injury, PTSD & Other Forms of Trauma: Janna Leyde (purchase in studio)
- The Key Poses of Yoga: Ray Long
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: Thich Naht Han
- Blink: Malcolm Gladwell
YOGA & MEDITATION
are essential practices for a healthy body peaceful soul.